A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Latest

It's been awhile since I posted. Sorry about that. I had my hand surgery to release triiger finger in 2 fingers on my left hand on August 3rd and just got the stitches out this past Monday. Feels great to have the stitches out, but the hand is a little tight at times, but I'm making it through. Nick was a great help with taking care of John (and myself) while I was in the first 2 weeks of recovery. Thanks also to our family and friends who helped out also.

We also had our last post placement visit with our case worker. It's bittersweet as we are glad to be done, but we will miss seeing her every month (or so). Now we can file with the courts for a court date!!

Hope everyone is well, and I'll try to post some more pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home