A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Sunday, June 06, 2010

STTN

Looks like we've got John sleeping through the night. Now we need to work on not thinking 5:45 is a good wake up time. He's down again by 7:45 for about 2 hours, so it's really not a BIG deal. I can't believe it only took ONE night of crying and it's been STTN since!

We are having a family day today and are going to go out to breakfast and then either the zoo or the aquarium. I know John is still young for them, so it's more for us, but I know he'll have a good time too.

We also blew up his kiddie pool yesterday for the 1st time. He really seemed to enjoy it. He loves his bath and showers, so I'm not too surprised.

Here's a couple pics of the pool time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home